Schezwan Fish Fillet Fried Rice Recipe
About Schezwan Fish Fillet Fried Rice Recipe:
- 1 Hr
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients for Schezwan Fish Fillet Fried Rice Recipe
- 80 g bhetki fillet
- 15 Pieces Shrimp
- 1 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Cups Spring onion
- 2 Tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 2 Cups Boiled rice
- As Required Salt
- 1 Pieces Carrot
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Schezwan Fish Fillet Fried Rice Recipe
▪First shallow fry the shrimp and bhetki fillet in low flame until soft. Keep aside.
▪ Then in the same kadhai add olive oil and wait until the oil becomes mild hot.
▪ Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
▪ After that add spring onion and carrot and fry the veggies until cooked.
▪Add schezwan sauce and salt and stir very well so that everything get mixed.
▪ Fry for one minute.
▪Now add the cooked and cooled rice.
▪ Mix everything and on high flame fry for 2-3minutes.
▪Garnish with spring onions.
▪ Serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team