Schezwan Chicken Noodles #ChickenRecipes #FEM5K Recipe
About Schezwan Chicken Noodles #ChickenRecipes #FEM5K:
- 48 mins
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients for Schezwan Chicken Noodles #ChickenRecipes #FEM5K Recipe
- 1 Pieces 3 chicken thig
- 0.33 A Few medium carrot cut in thin strips
- 0.33 A Few medium onion cut in thin slices
- 0.33 g whole spring onion chopped
- 0.33 tablespoon 1 ½ tablespoon
- 0.33 tablespoon 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 0.33 teaspoon ¼ teaspoon
- 0.67 cups cooked noodles of your choice
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Schezwan Chicken Noodles #ChickenRecipes #FEM5K
Heat a frying pan, add the oil and when hot add the chicken. Cook the chicken until light brown patches appear.
Keep the heat high, add the onion and carrot and sauté for one minute. And the rest of the ingredients and sauté for two minutes.
Add the noodles and stir until well combined.
Serve hot and sprinkle some chopped green onion for garnish.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team