Ingredients for Samosa/singara Recipe
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 inch pinch in black cumin
- to taste Salt-sugar
- 1/2 Pieces Whole dried chilli
- 1/2 inch pinch panchforon
- As Required Nuts as needed
- 1/2 Tsp piece of potato
- 0.44 pieces of cauliflower
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric-chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1/2 Tsp aram masala powder as needed
- As Required Quite an ounce of oil
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Samosa/singara Recipe
First mix equal amount of black cumin, salt, oil, sugar and a little water in the flour and keep the flour smooth. Now heat oil in a pan and add dried chillies and almonds. Now stir in the sliced potatoes, cauliflower fried turmeric, chilli powder, salt and adabata, cover with water as required. Now spread a little sugar hot spices and take it down when it is dry. Now cut the lentils from the flour and cut the sand in the middle like the lentils.
Brush the water on one side and fill the inside with curry like a shell and close the mouth well.
Now heat oil and reduce the heat and fry the singara. Everyone's favorite samosa/ Singara is made by frying it. Serve with sauce.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team