Potato semolina chips Recipe
About Potato Semolina Chips Recipe:
- 25 mins
- 11 Ingredients
Ingredients for Potato semolina chips Recipe
- 1/2 Pieces Potatoes
- 0.13 cup Semolina
- As Required Oil for shallow frying
- As Required For garlic paste
- 2.50 g 10-12 G
- 1/4 g Piece ginger
- 1/4 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 0.13 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- to taste Salt
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Potato Semolina Chips Recipe
1. Grind garlic paste by adding a little water.
2. Wash and cut potatoes in slices.
3. Take one slice, spread garlic paste on both the sides of potato slice.
4. Cover it properly with semolina.
5. Shallow fry it from both sides on slow to medium flame.
6. Serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team