Onion Pakora Roll Recipe
About Onion Pakora Roll Recipe:
A wrap filled with crispy onions pakoras with chutney and chaat masala. All it takes is onion, tomatoes, cumin seeds and some other Indian ingredients to make fritters. The center of these pakoras are filled with vegetables of one's choice and the dipping sauce is made afterwards. Water is never used in these onion pakora mixture. The onion pakora is a lip smacking roll/wrap that makes it a perfect tea time snack for the monsoons.
- 19 Ingredients
Ingredients for Onion Pakora Roll Recipe
- 1 cup Gram flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain seeds
- 1/2 No.s tsp E fruit salts
- 3 Nos Onions
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- As required Salt
- As required Green chillies
- As required Coriander leaves finely chopped
- As required Oilv for frying
- As required Ingredients for the wrap
- As required Tortilla
- As required Sandwich spread
- As required Tomatoesv julienned
- As required Cucumbersv julienned
- As required Onions sliced
- As required Chaat masala to sprinkle
- As required Green chutney
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Onion Pakora Roll Recipe
In a mixing bowl add 1 cup gram flour,¼ cup rice flour, ½ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp enos fruit salts, salt to taste, green chillies and coriander leaves finely chopped and 3 onions thinly sliced.
Add a little water to coat. Mix the ingredients together and add ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder. Adding a little water at a time, combine to make a thick pakora mixture.
Preheat a paniyaram pan and drizzle oil into the cavities. Add a spoonful of pakora batter in each cavity and drizzle a little oil over the top of the pakoras to make it crisp.
Fry until the pakoras are evenly golden brown on all sides. Turning the pakoras intermittently to fry evenly.
To make the wrap, place the tortilla on a flat surface and smear a sandwich spread. Add julienned tomatoes, julienned cucumbers and sliced onions.
Add the onion pakoras, sprinkle chaat masala powder, drizzle some green chutney and roll the tortilla to make a wrap.