Oats black til chikki Recipe
About Oats Black Til Chikki Recipe:
- 20 mins
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients for Oats black til chikki Recipe
- 50 g Black til
- 25 g Oats
- 25 g Jaggery
- 1/4 Tsp Ghee
How to Make Oats Black Til Chikki Recipe
1. Roast the sesame seeds in a pan on low flame for 5-6 minutes and remove it from pan and keep it in a plate for cool it down.
2. Roast the oats in pan for 2-3 minutes until they become crispy.
3. You can use the same pan for both.
4. Put jaggery in pan and heat it on low flame until it becomes fluffy. The approximate time for that is 8-10 minutes.
5. Add til and oats in jaggery. Keep stirring the mixture and mix well, keep it on low flame.
6. After mixing properly turn off the stove and keep stirring fair.
7. Apply ghee on a flat surface (preferably platform) and put the mixture on that surface.
8. With the help of belan(rolling stick) make the mixture even.
9. Cut it while it is fresh with the help of knife or pizza cutter and allow it to cool for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team