Narikol Laru Recipe
About Narikol Laru Recipe:
Assamese sweet dish narikol laru is often known as Nariyal Laddu or coconut laddus/balls. The dish is basically a sweet bite of grated coconut and sugar/jaggery.
- 3 Ingredients
Ingredients for Narikol Laru Recipe
- 2 No.s Coconuts
- 1 tablespoon Cardamom powder
- 2 cup Sugar
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Narikol Laru Recipe
1. Take 2 coconuts and cut small pieces of it. Soak it in water for an hour.
Grind in a mixer. Dessicated coconut is ready.
2. Take a bowl of sugar, few cardamom seeds and add them to the dessicated coconut. Mix well atleast for 5 minutes
1. On a medium flame on a pan, add the coconut mixture. Cook and stir continuously. Maintain medium flame.
2. Try to make small laddus. It doesnt stick to your hand then its ready .
3. Make laddus once the dough is cold. Make round laddus of equal size.
Make as many as you desire. Laddu
They are ready.