Milanesa De Pollo Recipe
About Milanesa De Pollo Recipe:
This recipe is a type of fried crispy chicken originating from Mexico, This dish is a mouthwatering, flavorful disg that is an absolute treat to your taste buds. this yummy dish is eaten as evening snack .Spicy and tasty dish.Easy and quick to prepare.This recipe can be crispy in texture from outside and soft in eating from outside.
- 14 Ingredients
Ingredients for Milanesa De Pollo Recipe
- 2 Egg
- As required Salt
- As required Pepper
- 3/4 cup all four flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
- As required Spices to season bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1 teaspoon onion powder optional
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chile de arbol optional
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Milanesa De Pollo Recipe
Cut the chicken breast and pound with meat tenderizer to create even thickness and set aside
Create a breading station by adding flour in one dish, egg in another dish and breadcrumbs in another dish
Add salt and pepper to the eggs and beat it well and add your favourite spices to the bread crumbs.
Dredge the chicken with flour and shake of the excess flour
Place the floured chicken in the egg mixture and coat well and them wrap around the bread crumbs over it till its coated well.
Heat oil in a skillet and fry the chicken on each side for 3-4 minutes.