Lapsi / Kansar Recipe
About Lapsi / Kansar Recipe:
- 30 mins
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients for Lapsi / Kansar Recipe
- 1/4 Cup coarse wheat flour
- 1/4 Cup ghee
- 0.13 Cup powdered sugar
- 0.06 Cup jaggery ( chemical free )
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Lapsi / Kansar Recipe
1. Warm less than 3/4 cup water and melt jaggery in it.
Add 1/2 tsp ghee in it.
2. Now add ghee in coarse wheat flour and mix in crumbly texture. Add ghee in flour until the wheat flour forms a fistful formation as per image.
3. Add prepared jaggery mixture in wheat flour and mix well.
4. Now pressure cook it for 3 whistles. Once it cools down completely, break it with hand.
5. Then add powdered sugar and ghee and mix well and serve.
1. You can replace oil with ghee in step 2.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team