Korean Cold Soyabean Noodles (Kongguksu) Recipe
About Korean Cold Soyabean Noodles (kongguksu) Recipe:
Cold soyabean noodles is one of the popular summer menus recipe.Kongguksu is a refreshing noodle dish in which noodles are served in savory soy milk. Perfect for hot summer days!
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients for Korean Cold Soyabean Noodles (Kongguksu) Recipe
- 225 gram Noodles
- 1 cup dried Soyabeans
- 6 tablespoon Sugar
- As required Salt
- As required Water
- As required A few cucumber
- As required A few tomatoes
- As required A few black sesame seeds
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Korean Cold Soyabean Noodles (kongguksu) Recipe
Soak the soya beans in salt water for overnight.
Boil the noodles and strain the water.
Cut the vegetables beforehand.
1. Boil some water and add the soyabeans to it. Heat until soyabean is cooked.
2. Strain the soyabean and remove its skin. Wash it properly.
3. Blend the soyabeans with water and a pinch of salt. Make a paste. Add some sugar, salt and water and mix.
Place noodles in a serving bowl and put the soya bean paste on top of it. Garnish it with cucumber, tomatoes and sesame seeds. You can also use ice if you want. Serve.