Kolar bora ( ripe banana fritters Recipe
About Kolar Bora ( Ripe Banana Fritters Recipe:
- 25 mins
- 11 Ingredients
Ingredients for Kolar bora ( ripe banana fritters Recipe
- 1 Pieces Ripe banana
- 1/2 cup Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Semolina
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 0.13 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 0.13 tsp Cardamom powder
- A Pinch Pinch of nutmeg powder
- A Pinch Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Fresh grated coconut
- As Required Oil for frying
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Kolar Bora ( Ripe Banana Fritters Recipe
1. Peel & mash banana. Add cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder & sugar, mix well.
2. Now add rest of ingredients & flours, mix well. Add 1-2 tbsp water & prepare lumpfree & thick batter.
3. Heat oil & drop medium size fritters with hand or spoon ,fry from both sides till it becomes golden on medium flame.
4. Remove it from oil & keep it in kitchen towel lined plate.
5. Serve hot or warm with tea or coffee.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team