Kakori Kebab Recipe
About Kakori Kebab Recipe:
A Royal recipe of Kakori Kebab with meat mince and shahi spices, tender enough to melt in your mouth.
- 28 Ingredients
Ingredients for Kakori Kebab Recipe
- 750 gram fine mutton mince
- 3.50 tablespoon green papaya paste
- 1.50 tablespoon fried onion paste
- 1.50 tablespoon roasted dried coconut paste
- 1.50 tablespoon fried garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon kaju chironji khus khus paste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon kabab chini powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mace powder
- 1/2 teaspoon clove powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon black cardamom powder
- 1.50 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- pinch A large saffron
- 1 tablespoon kewra water
- 4 tablespoon roasted gram flour
- As required Salt
- 2.50 tablespoon Ghee
- As required Coal
- sprig Mint to garnish
- As required Roomali roti to serve
- As required Lemon wedge to serve
- As required Green chutney to serve
- As required Laccha onion to serve
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Kakori Kebab Recipe
In a thali, add mutton mince, green papaya paste, fried onion paste, roasted dried coconut paste, fried garlic paste, and kaju-chironji-khus khus paste. Add black pepper powder, nutmeg powder, kabab chini powder, mace powder, clove powder, yellow chilli powder, black cardamom powder, and green cardamom powder.
Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, saffron and kewra water. Add roasted gram flour. Mix well.
Add salt, ghee and mix well. Keep aside to marinate for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
Heat enough coal to a sigdi. Meanwhile, mix the mutton mixture well. Wet the palm of your hand with water and take a portion of the mutton mixture and skewer the kebab and place on the hot degree.
Turn frequently, cook till the kebabs are cooked completely.
Garnish with mint sprig and serve hot along with roomali roti, lemon wedge, green chutney and lachha onion.