Healthy Bajra Cracker with Beetroot Dahi ke Sholey Recipe
About Healthy Bajra Cracker With Beetroot Dahi Ke Sholey Recipe:
- 22 mins
- 50 Ingredients
Ingredients for Healthy Bajra Cracker with Beetroot Dahi ke Sholey Recipe
- As Required recipename - Healthy Bajra Cracker with Beetroot Dahi ke Sholey
- 1 g 🌹 Ing
- As Required Paneer
- As Required soaked peanuts
- As Required Semolina
- As Required Beetroot
- 1 g hung curd
- As Required Bajra
- As Required Daliya
- 1 g Ingredient
- 1.50 cup Bajra
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper corns (crushed)
- 2 tsp White and black sesame seeds
- 3 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp carton seeds
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- As Required Coriander leaves
- to taste Salt to taste
- As Required Oil
- As Required Method
- As Required Bajra Crackers
- 1 g Take Bajra in a bowl
- 1 g add black pepper add Catch Garam Masala
- As Required corns
- As Required Sesame seeds
- As Required carton seeds
- As Required coriander leaves and salt
- As Required Heat some oil and put in the mixture. Mix well
- 1 g Put water and knead the mixture into soft dough
- 1 tsp Add
- 1 g Make balls of the dough and roll them into shape of Cracaker
- As Required Bake them
- 1 g 🌹For ring
- 2 g put the dough around greases katori and deep fry them
- 1 As Required let them cool and separate from katori
- 1 g Ingredients
- 3 g Garam masala
- 150 gm Paneer
- 100 gm soaked peanuts
- 1/4 cup Semolina
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1/4 cup Bajre ka aata
- 1/4 cup Boil Daliya
- 2 Pieces Boiled potato
- 1 g Grated beetroot
- 2 Pieces Boil Onion
- to taste salt - to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 g Coriander leaves
- 1 g Ginger garlic paste
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Healthy Bajra Cracker With Beetroot Dahi Ke Sholey Recipe
* Bajra Crackers
. Take Bajra in a bowl,add black pepper add Catch Garam Masala, corns,sesame seeds,carton seeds, coriander leaves and salt.
. Heat some oil and put in the mixture. Mix well.
. Put water and knead the mixture into soft dough.
. Add 2 TSP of oil while kneading.
. Make balls of the dough and roll them into shape of Cracaker.
. Bake them@180'c for 12-15 mins.
.put the dough around greases katori and deep fry them.
.let them cool and separate from katori.
.In a bowl mix all the given ingredients. Mix well and make dough
. Roll the dough into shape of circle.
. Fill the circle with hung curd and fold it like tikki.
. Deep fry them.
In a tray put Crakers,then on Crackers put the ring .
On ring put Dahi ke Sholey and decorate it with hung curd.served with homemade imli ki chutney and dhinye ki chutney.
" Yummy and healthy Bajra crackers with Beetroot Dahi ke Sholey are ready to serve "
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team