Ingredients for HARIYALI CHAWAL Recipe
- 1 cup Basmati rice -
- 125 gms Spinach -
- 1 nos Chopped tomatoes - medium
- 1/2 nos Chopped onion - medium
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste -
- 1/2 tbsp Peas -
- 1/4 nos Cottage cheese / paneer - bowl
- 0.13 tsp Cumin seeds -
- 2.50 nos Cloves - -
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon - stick
- 1.50 nos Bay leaf - -
- 2.50 nos Whole black pepper - -
- 1.50 nos Green cardamom - -
- 1/2 nos Black cardamom -
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter / ghee -
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Hariyali Chawal Recipe
In a blender add spinach and make a paste.
Heat clarified butter in a pan.
Add cottage cheese / panner fry and strain it.
Add cumin seeds,black pepper,cloves,cinnamon,bay leaf,cardamom.
Add onion and fry till brown.
Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
Add tomatoes,peas and spinach paste and stir fry for 4 - 5 mins.
Soak rice for 15 mins.
Add rice and mix well.
Add cottage cheese / paneer,salt and 4 cup of water.
Once boiled simmer the gas and cover it.
Serve with raita
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team