Dudhi -chana dal ( lauki chana dal sabzi) Recipe
About Dudhi -chana Dal ( Lauki Chana Dal Sabzi) Recipe:
- 30 mins
- 10 Ingredients
Ingredients for Dudhi -chana dal ( lauki chana dal sabzi) Recipe
- 125 g rams fresh and tender bottle gourd
- 0.19 Cup Split Bengal gram (chana dal) soaked
- 1/4 Tbsp oil
- 0.13 Tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 Tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 Tbsp coriander cumin powder
- 1/4 Tsp kitchen king masala (optional)
- Sprig curry leaves)
- 1/4 Tbsp garlic paste (optional)
- To Taste Salt
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Dudhi -chana Dal ( Lauki Chana Dal Sabzi) Recipe
1. Wash and soak bengal gram for atleast 20-30 minutes. Then peeland chop bottle gourd.
2. Heat oil in pressure pan, add curry leaves, cumin seeds, once they splutter add asafetida and turmeric and add chopped gourd, soaked bengal grams with water.
3. Add salt , mix and pressure cook it for 3 whistles.
4. Open the lid after steam releases, then add rest of spices and garlic paste, mix well, add water as per consistency you need. Simmer it for 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team