Coriander mutton curry Recipe
About Coriander Mutton Curry Recipe:
- 1 Hr
- 15 Ingredients
Ingredients for Coriander mutton curry Recipe
- 125 g Boiled mutton
- 1/2 Pieces slit green chillies
- 0.06 Cup coriander leaves paste
- 0.06 Cup Tomato puree
- 0.13 Cup Onion paste
- 1/4 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 Tbsp green chilli paste
- 0.13 Tsp red chilli powder
- 0.13 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 Tbsp Coriander powder
- 0.13 Tsp Garam masala powder
- 0.13 Tsp Sugar
- As Required Salt
- 0.13 Cup Mustard oil
- 1/2 Cups Warm water
How to Make Coriander Mutton Curry Recipe
Heat oil in a kadai.
Add onion paste and saute until raw smell of onion paste goes off.
Now add all the ingredients except mutton and warm water.
Cook until oil separates from the sides.
Add mutton and stir for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
Add warm water and cover for 10-15 minutes on a low flame.
Serve hot with rice /fried rice/paratha.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team