Chorizo Con Papas Recipe
About Chorizo Con Papas Recipe:
This recipe is a true Mexican food classic and is used as a taco filling. Fry onions and tomatoes and mix with it with cooked chorizo. Serve with warm tortillas.It is one pf the easy and tasty dish.
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients for Chorizo Con Papas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 ounce Mexican pork chorizo casings removed
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 pound potatoes cut into small diced, and boiled
- As required Salt and Pepper
- As required Cilantro chopped
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Chorizo Con Papas Recipe
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chorizo, break the large chunks and cook for 10mins
Take the chorizo out and grease the pan again. Heat it on the stove.
Add onion and potatoes. Fry until brown
Add the chorizo and mix well
Add salt and pepper to taste
Add chopped cilantro. Serve with warm tortilas.