Chicken momo Recipe
About Chicken Momo Recipe:
- 56 mins
- 13 Ingredients
Ingredients for Chicken momo Recipe
- 62.50 gram Boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon Chopped onion
- 1/4 tablespoon Chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Chopped ginger
- 1/2 g reen Chilli
- 1/4 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/4 tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- A Bunch Chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Chicken Momo Recipe
Take a large bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, 2 tbsp of oil, water and knead well to make a soft dough. Cover it with a cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
Mix the minced chicken together with the vegetables, soya sauce, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and mix everything well.
Make small balls from the dough and add one spoon of filling.
Boil water in steamer.
Make small rotis and stuff a tbsp of filling and pleat the ends to enclose it and form a dumpling.
Steam them for 10 to 15min and serve with chutney and gravy.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team