Chicken Lollipop Recipe
About Chicken Lollipop Recipe:
- 15 Ingredients
Ingredients for Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- 2 Pieces Chicken wings
- 0.40 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1/5 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/5 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 0.40 tablespoon Red chilli paste
- 1/5 Pieces Egg
- 0.60 tablespoon Chopped coriander leaves
- 1/10 teaspoon Salt
- 1/5 teaspoon Red chilli flakes
- 0.40 Cups Cooking oil to deep fry
- 0.40 tablespoon tablespoon All purpose flour for coatin
- 0.40 tablespoon Cornflour for coating
- 1/5 A Pinch Salt
- 1/5 As Required For Ganishing Mint leaves
- As Required For Ganishing Some Carrot and Cabbage Julienne and Lettuce
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Clean and prepare the wings for the recipe.
Make chilli paste by grinding 6-7 soaked kashmiri dry red chilli with little water.
Collect all the ingredients for marination like ginger-garlic paste, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli paste, black pepper crush, salt, chilli flakes, egg and chopped coriander leaves.
Take chicken wings in a mixing bowl and add ginger-garlic paste, chilli paste, black pepper crush, soya sauce, vinegar and salt.
Mix well and then add coriander leaves and chilli flakes.
Also add 1 egg and mix with your hand to incorporate everything very well.
Keep aside for atleast 1/2 an hour to marinate the wings well.
After 1/2 an hour add all purpose flour and cornflour to the chicken.
Mix well to coat the wing pieces completely with the mixture.
Heat sufficient oil to deep fry the wings.
Slide 3-4 wing pieces to hot oil at a time and fry in medium low heat.
Fry them slowly until they become crisp.
Transfer them to a kitchen towel.
Similarly fry all the wing pieces in batches.
Cut some carrot and cabbage in thin long strips to garnish.
Coat the bone parts of the wings with aluminium foil, transfer to serving plates and serve hot along with lettuce leaves, carrot -cabbage strips, mint leaves and any kind of sauce.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team