Cheese Kulcha Recipe by US Cranberries India Recipe
About Cheese Kulcha Recipe by US Cranberries India:
Delicious cheese kulcha is enough to satisfy your hunger cravings.
- 3 Hr
- 17 Ingredients
Ingredients for Cheese Kulcha Recipe by US Cranberries India Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Paneer crumble
- 1/4 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.13 Cup onion ( finely chopped)
- 1/4 Tbsp diced pods of garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp Coriander roots
- 0.08 Cup Cranberries
- As required pinch salt
- 1/2 Cups all purpose flour ( maida)
- 1/4 Cup Wheat Flour ( atta )
- 0.13 Tsp Baking powder
- 0.13 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp Cooking oil
- 0.13 Cup curd as a smooth paste
- 0.13 Cup milk (warm )
- As required water for kneading dough
- As required for ganishing kalonji (nigielia seeds)
- As required for ganishing Coriander leaves [finely chopped]
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Cheese Kulcha Recipe by US Cranberries India
Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients mentioned under the filling.
Mix well and keep aside.
Take another bowl and add maida, atta, baking soda, salt, and baking powder and mix well.
Add oil, curd, and milk and knead a soft dough. After kneading cover the bowl with a clean cloth and let it rest for two hours.
Then take out medium-sized balls out of the dough and let them rest for thirty minutes.
After thirty minutes stuff the dough balls with the cheese mixture and roll them in round chapati shapes.
Then sprinkle some kalonji and coriander leaves on the top and place the kulchas in tawa on medium heat.
Cook until brown and brush oil on both sides.
And serve hot!