About Casados Recipe:
A casado is a Costa Rican meal using rice, black beans, plantains, salad, a tortilla and chicken.
- 16 Ingredients
Ingredients for Casados Recipe
- 4 No.s chicken breasts
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon ground roasted coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.12 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- As required Cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 No.s Mexican lime
- As required PICADILLO
- 1 No.s Mediumn carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 No.s medium parsnip, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced celery root
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- As required Salt
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Casados Recipe
in a bowl take some milk and dip the chicken breast in it and refrigerate for an hour. Mix all the spices in a bowl . After an hour add oil to the pan and cook chicken on medium high flema.
Sprinkle the spice mix on the chicken and keep it aside. Picadillo . Steam the vegetables in a pan for 5 minutes. Add chicken stock , oregano , oil and salt to it .
Cook it for 2 minutes . Serve it with cooked rice ,beans and plaintain.