Bife Koygua Recipe
About Bife Koygua Recipe:
Bife Koygua is a Paraguayan beef stew that is loved throughout the country. There is often a big pot brewing as part of their famous asados.
- 11 Ingredients
Ingredients for Bife Koygua Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 450 gram Sirloin steak
- 1 No.s Onion cut into strips
- 1 No.s Garlic Clove Minced
- 1/2 No.s Red pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 No.s Green pepper cut into strips
- 1 No.s Potato medium thinly sliced
- 1 No.s leaf bay Laurel
- 1 pinch Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Parsley Chopped
- 2 No.s Eggs
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make Bife Koygua Recipe
heat some oil in a pan and cook meat in it with chopped onions, peppers and garlic.
now add potatoes, oregano, bay leaves and salt to it and cover everything with water.
allow it to simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
crack the eggs in the pan and sprinkle some chopped parsley and serve hot.