Try This Homemade Recipe Of Buttermilk Cheesy Chicken With Lemon Pepper Sauce
- Gatika Pal
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Crispy chicken strips with simple ingredients can have many flavours and could be one of the best entry snacks for any house party!
The recipe of these crispy chicken strips is dipped in the light spices, immersed in the flour egg mixture, rolled up in the breadcrumbs, and then deep-fried in the hot oil. This recipe is super easy and will stand out at all your house parties. You don’t need flaky equipment for this, as it's ready in under 15 minutes with the top-secret ingredients “buttermilk” and “parmesan cheese”. Learn how to make these crunchy, crispy chicken strips with lemon dip!
Ingredients you need to make crispy chicken :
- 1 kg boneless chicken (cut into strips)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp olive oil/ vegetable oil
- 1 tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- 3 eggs (whisked)
- Oil, for frying
Method to make crispy chicken:
- Take a big bowl, add chicken strips with buttermilk black pepper, red chili powder, vegetable oil, and salt. Marinate them for about 30 minutes. After
- Take another bowl, break the eggs, all-purpose flour and whisk them with black pepper, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt. Make a mixture of combined spices.
- When the marination is done, please take out the marinated chicken pieces, roll them up with parmesan cheese, dip in the beaten egg mixture, gently coat within the breadcrumbs, and slip the pieces in hot oil.
- Fry the small batches for 7-10 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
Drain out the oil, place them on the kitchen paper towels, and serve warm with lemon pepper sauce/dip.
How to make lemon pepper sauce?
- Take one cup of plain mayonnaise, ¼ cup of butter, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp black pepper coarse powder, 1 tsp salt
- Now mix all the above ingredients and make a smooth dip. Your lemon pepper sauce is ready.
Serve this with crispy chicken strips, and enjoy!