Try Out This Cheesy Chicken Patty Burger Recipe This Weekend
- Gatika Pal
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Planning something special to eat this weekend? Why not include this scrumptious dish on the menu?
Rest assured, a cheesy chicken patty burger will not disappoint you in any way. Its cheesy texture and delicious filling can leave you asking for more. You hardly need 30 minutes to prepare it. The fresh chicken patty is prepared using some spices and herbs that give a soft texture to it. Once ready, you won't be able to resist tasting it. Below, we provide the detailed recipe for a cheesy baked chicken burger for you.
- 200 gm chicken (minced)
- Burger buns
- 1 medium-size onion (chopped)
- ½ cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2-3 green chili (minced)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch of parsley (chopped)
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- Salt & pepper, as required
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 handful lettuce leaf
- 3 tbsp butter
How to Make Baked Chicken Burger:
- To prepare this yummy chicken burger, first, you need to prepare a patty mixture. Take a large bowl and add minced chicken, chopped onions, green onions, parsley, onion-garlic paste, tomato puree, salt & pepper, green chili, oregano, and cinnamon powder. Mix all the ingredients.
- Transfer this mixture to a baking tray spread a thin layer of patty mixture. Bake this for 20 minutes at 120°C or until the chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, when the patty is inside the oven, take a saucepan, heat some butter and add chopped onions. You have to caramelize them.
- Now take burger buns and cut them in halves from the center.
- Place sliced tomato rings and lettuce leaves, grill the jalapenos and take out the chicken patties when they are ready. Cut them into the desired shape. Place them on the burger bun over a lettuce leaf.
- Add two cheese slices on the top of the patties and place them back in the oven for 1-2 minutes so that the cheese can melt a little bit.
- Place this bun on a hot tawa or griller. Toast lightly and place the caramelized onions and jalapenos. Cover the bun with another part of the bun.
Your baked cheesy chicken burger is ready to serve with mustard sauce and fries.