There’s no doubt that food and happiness go hand in hand. Food always boosts everyone up to an extent, leaving one feeling content and pleased every single time. The joy of making food by our own hands is the most potent achievement one can ever feel because the satisfaction and taste of homemade just hit differently. We have corn sabzi, a delightful, fresh, sweet and smooth textured dish crafted with rich flavor with loads of butter that is sure to melt in your mouth. So find below a delicious, mouth-watering corn sabzi to binge on this weekend with friends and family.
- 2 corns
- Fresh cream
- Red chilli powder
- 2-3 cardamom
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Bay leaves
- Two tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon kaju paste
- 50g butter/ghee
- Half tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take a pressure cooker filled with water for boiling corn. Add all the corn and a tablespoon of salt to it.
- Pressure cook the corn for 15-20 minutes or until they have boiled thoroughly.
- Now, heat a pan with a tablespoon of butter. Then add tomatoes, bay leaves, a pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric and coriander powder. Saute for some time till all the spices get cooked properly.
- After the mixture has cooled down, make a fine paste of it using a grinder.
- In the leftover pan with butter, add the above paste of veggies and spices. Do make sure to add kaju paste too.
- Now to make the gravy, add some water according to consistency. After the sauce is ready, mix it with corn.
- Before mixing the corn in the pan, grease or dip it with some more butter.
- Mix everything well and give it another boil.
- In the end, add fresh cream that will thicken the gravy and make the taste richer.
- Your corn sabzi is ready! Garnish with nuts and coriander leaves.
Enjoy eating hot with roti or phulka.