Recipe Of The Day: Homemade Chocolate Sauce With Cocoa Powder
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
5-minute recipe: Know the easy procedure to make the chocolate sauce at home
Don't you think that chocolate sauce on top of shakes, cookies and cakes, makes them taste even more delicious? If you are a chocolate sauce lover, then we can understand your cravings. However, we know that readymade chocolate sauce is either very expensive or you find it too sweet. Moreover, the biggest problem is the preservatives, which are not beneficial for your health. So, why not try to make it at home this time? Let us show you an easy recipe to make the chocolate sauce.
Ingredients For Chocolate Sauce
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tsp
- Sugar - 4 tsp
- Corn Flour - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp
How To Make Chocolate Sauce?
- Chocolate sauce is effortless to prepare; first, you need is a pan.
- Now add cocoa powder, sugar and corn starch to this pan. Now add some milk and vanilla essence to it.
- Now beat this mixture well so that no lumps are formed, and the whole batter looks the same.
- Now put this pan on the gas on low flame. Cook it on the gas for 1-2 minutes. P.S. If you want to make the chocolate sauce thicker, then cook it for a longer time.
- When cooked well, take it off the gas and keep it aside to cool.
- When the chocolate sauce cools down, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it whenever you need it.
Use the chocolate sauce as a dip
There are many snacks that you can eat with chocolate dip. Instead of dip, you can put it on top of many cakes or pastries. You can also make milkshakes by adding chocolate sauce to them. If you haven't tried your Indian sweets and snacks, you must try them once with this homemade dip (as its taste is very different from the readymade ones).