It’s time to move from the Classic Margarita to Classic Mojito, to even the Red Sangria and try something more exciting and newer.
With summer round the corner, we all are looking for something that’s soothing and refreshing for our mind and body. Not just our wardrobe needs to change but so does our cocktails. The winter appetite has taken a backseat and it’s all about some good hydration and refreshing drinks only. fruity, herby or frozen is the tone of the season. It’s time to move from the Classic Margarita to Classic Mojito, to even the Red Sangria and try something more exciting and newer. Something that’s perfect either for a brunch or sundowner for your friends and loved ones
How about playing with Gin, one of the coolest cocktail base for the season. You don’t need a reason or time to sip some of the amazing Gin based cocktails that has been specially crafted by non-other than Varun Sharma, Beverage Manager, Comorin, Gurugram. A Whiskey aficionado, his cocktail of choice is Comorin's Pickled Pom Whiskey he shares some summer special cocktails recipes with HT Slurrp. Comorin; all-day restaurant and concept store has been recently ranked 69 in list of Asia’s Best Restaurants. Located at Two Horizon Centre, Gurugram. The space includes a cocktail bar, coffee bar, and a uniquely arranged market space with a selection of items for purchase. The design scheme embodies the unique dining atmosphere and social experience at Comorin. The restaurant offers a menu of comfort dishes and unusual food combinations from across the country. The bar features craft cocktails, including an innovative sous vide infusion counter, and a unique selection of soft beverages and sodas.
Spritzer De Chablis
Ingredients Garnish: Green Apple Slice and Orange
• Green Apple Infused Gin : 30ml
• Comorin Ginger Limoncello : 10ml
• Caraway Liqueur : 10ml
• Chablis (Chardonnay) : 60ml
• Topped up with Comorin Ginger Ale and Prosecco.
• Pour Green Apple Gin, Ginger Limoncello,
• Caraway Liqueur and Chablis into the goblet
• glass. Fill the glass with lots of Ice and then
• topped up with Prosecco with Splash of
• Ginger Ale
Ingredients, Glass : Champagne Tulip, Garnish : Hibiscus Flower
• Comorin Orange Gin Liqueur : 30ml
• Fresh Grapefruit Juice : 40ml
• Rose Water : 4 dashes
• Prosecco : to top
• Tonic Water Foam : Layer on top
• Pour Comorin orange liqueur, fresh
• grapefruit juice and rose water in shaker.
• Add lots of ice and shake. Double strain the
• liquid into tulip glass topped up with
• Prosecco and layer with tonic water foam
Sous Vide Gin Rose and Hibiscus
Ingredients, Glass : Goblet: Garnish : Orange Slice
• Gin Infused (Sous Vide) : 50ml
• with Dry Rose Petals, Dry Hibiscus Flowers
• Tonic Water and Comorin Ginger Ale : To Top
Method (Sous Vide) :
• In a Sous vide bag pour gin, dry rose petals and hibiscus flowers.
• Sous vide at 70 degrees for a minute.
• Dip the same bag into the cold water bath.
• Pour the infused gin in goblet
• Add lots of ice
• Topped up with tonic water and Ginger Ale