Quench Your Thirst With This Yummy Chocolate-Lassi
Updated : June 15, 2021 10:06 IST
This lassi is different from the traditional lassi as it involves dark chocolate as the primary element.
We agree, the summer months can get really intolerable at times. Guzzling down a tall glass of lassi is all we can think about while fighting the blazing heat of the sun. If this sounds relatable to you then you wouldn’t want to miss this delectable chocolate lassi which sounds perfect for this sweltering weather. Clearly, this lassi is different from the traditional lassi as it involves dark chocolate as the primary element. Many might think that chocolate is harmful for their health but eating in moderation can actually do wonders, especially for the skin in summers, as chocolate contains bioactive compounds that can protect against sun damage, improve blood flow to the skin and keep your skin hydrated. Moreover, yogurt is already known to have antioxidant properties which fight against free radicals to protect our cells from various damages. This chocolate-lassi is simply full of flavours and a hit with everybody. It can be made in a jiffy with handful of ingredients. So, without further ado here’s the recipe.
• 3 cups of yogurt
• 10-12 dark chocolates pieces (melted or crushed)
• ¾ cups of brown sugar or icing sugar (you can also use honey as a healthy substitute)
• 4 tbsp chocolate syrup
• 1 tbsp crushed walnuts
1. Blend yogurt, dark chocolates and sugar together in a blender. Blend the mixture till it's smooth and creamy in texture.
2. Take a glass and spread the chocolate syrup inside the rim of the glass.
3. Pour the chocolate lassi into the glass and sprinkle it with walnuts. You can keep it in the refrigerator to let it cool or else you can drink it right away.
Keep yourself hydrated with this sumptuous chocolate-lassi.