Pan Fried Noodles: A Super Savoury Asian Style Noodles
- Team Slurrp
Updated : September 04, 2022 02:09 IST
A dish packed with vegetables and flavourful sauces and spices.
We have a ton of options to choose from when we go out for lunch or dinner. With such a large choice, we could become confused about what we wish to have. The majority of us then decide to have noodles and a bowl of any Indo-Chinese curry. Manchurian, chilli paneer, etc. are a few examples. Therefore, a plateful of noodles is divine in whatever form, whether you prefer it with any curry, veggies, meat, or just plain Hakka noodles. One of those foods, it rapidly satisfies our desire for something savoury and hot to eat. Additionally, as there is flexibility for experimenting, the taste may be readily enhanced by adding any type of vegetable, meat, chicken, or paneer.
We've added one more recipe to the list that would be ideal for an evening meal. It's known as Pan Fried Noodles. This meal, which is packed with vegetables and flavourful sauces and spices, is likely to become a family favourite. The best part is that it just takes 15 to 20 minutes to prepare. Is there anything better than this? we guess not!
- 200 grams of raw thin yellow noodles
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 white part of green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup mung bean sprouts
- 4 green part of green onions
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the noodles until they are soft, then drain thoroughly
- Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to a broad, shallow pan when it has reached a very high temperature
- Half the cooked noodles should be laid out on the pan in an equal layer
- To evenly distribute the oil over the bottom of the noodles, tilt the pan in a circular motion
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- Use a large spatula or tongs to flip the noodles, then add one more tablespoon of oil, Noodles will be coated well if you tilt the pan
- If you can't spin the noodles in one motion, don't worry, just be sure to rotate every patch
- For two to three minutes, let the opposite side crisp up
- Transfer the noodles to a platter and fry the remaining half in the same way
- Over high heat, add 2 teaspoons of oil to a sizable wok or pan
- Add the white part of the green onions and the garlic to the hot, shimmering oil, and sauté for 3–4 seconds
- Re-add the fried noodles to the skillet. So that they don't form large clumps, break them
- Toss the noodles in the sauce in the pan, then add the dark soy sauce, oysters sauce, dark brown sugar, red Chilli flakes, beans sprout, green onions, black pepper, and salt to taste
- Serve right away
You can prepare this delectable main dish recipe and give it to your loved ones at events like cat parties, birthday parties, game nights, or buffets. Therefore, put on your apron and try this delicious cuisine today only!