Thai chicken noodle soup is an appetizing dish packed with multiple flavours. It offers you a taste of tender chicken, rice noodles, basil, garlic, and coconut milk. The soup has a great nutritional value as it contains chicken and spices that are known to be good for health. Here we provide a detail recipe for the Thai chicken noodle soup. Just follow it step-by-step and Voila!
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped into small strips)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp Thai red curry paste (Real Thai Red Curry Paste)
- 2 cup chicken stock/ broth
- 1-2 dry red chili
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 medium lemon wedges
- 200 gm rice noodles
- 2 small onions (shallots)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp broad beans
- 2 red onions
- 200 gm cabbage
- 1 cup sprout beans
- Salt, as required
How to Make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
- To make this beautiful red noodle soup, first, you need to stir fry the veggies. Take a pan or pot and heat oil in it. Add chopped garlic, red onions, and Thai red curry paste. Give a good stir for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then pour the chicken stock into a pan, stir and mix well with the chopped veggies. Let them cook for 5-7mintues.
- Meanwhile, take a separate bowl, heat some oil and add chicken pieces and cook it for 7-10 minutes until it turns light golden. Once done, pour them into the veggie pan and cover with a lid.
- Boil it on a low flame for 8-10 minutes, now take out the chicken pieces from the pan to avoid over-cooking the chicken.
- Now let them simmer on low heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Boil noodles for 5-8 minutes and then drain the excess water from them. Keep them aside.
- Take a separate pan, heat oil, add coconut milk, brown sugar, sprout beans, and salt to it. Simmer them for 7-8 minutes and then transfer them to a veggie pot.
- Give a good mix and gently stir the soup.
Transfer cooked rice noodles to a bowl, pour the coconut milk soup, and cooked chicken pieces. Garnish it with a slice of lime wedges and your Thai Chicken Noodles Soup is ready. Serve warm and enjoy.