We all love pizza! Cheesy pizza with exotic stuffings is just mouth wateringly delcious! Have you tried egg pizza? If not then follow this recipe and startle your taste buds with this egg pizza!
Are you one of those people who adores pizza and doesn't mind eating it whenever the mood strikes? The ideal pizza dish, which can be served as breakfast and will brighten your day, is next. Egg pizza is a simple pizza that has many vegetables and smashed eggs all over it. This delicious handmade pizza can be enjoyed as an evening snack or as part of a regular breakfast. When seasoned with salt, black pepper, and oregano as a garnish, this simple recipe tastes good. It is stuffed full of cheddar cheese and sautéed vegetables. In addition, cherry tomatoes, onions, capsicum, mushrooms, pizza base, and refined oil are needed to produce this delectable dish. This pizza will be more fascinating and delicious with the addition of eggs. Serve it at potlucks, anniversaries, and cat parties to receive compliments from your loved ones. They'll all adore this special pizza recipe and never stop requesting more. To get this dish right, please follow the directions. What are you still holding out for? To enjoy this dish with your loved ones, try it right away.
1. 4 egg
2. 3 thinly sliced cherry tomatoes
3. black pepper as required
4. salt as required
5. 1 tablespoon refined oil
6. 1 medium onion
7. 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum (green pepper)
8. 2 thinly sliced mushroom
9. 1/2 cup grated cheese-cheddar
10. 1 pizza base
11. For toppings
1. Wash all the vegetables before chopping them up finely to make this scrumptious pizza.
2. The vegetables should be sauteed for a short while in some oil that has been heated over a medium-low flame.
3. The egg whites and yolks should be separated. In separate bowls, beat them. Then combine them both. As desired, season with black pepper and salt.
4. Add the sautéed veggies to the beaten egg mixture that has been added to the pizza base.
5. Over them, sprinkle the shredded cheese Put it in the oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the eggs are fully cooked and the cheese has melted.
6. Put it on a serving plate and top it with some oregano. Slice the pizza and serve using a pizza cutter.