Are you in a hurry and want some spicy juice full of flavor dishes? So here is the delicious sesame prawns recipe. It is easy to make and is ready in less than 30 minutes with basic ingredients. If you like prawns, then you must try out this simple, quick Asian recipe for your loved ones.
- 400 gm prawns (peel and deveined)
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar / 1 tsp honey
- 2 strands of spring onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt & black pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour with 1 tbsp water
How to make sesame prawns :
- Take a large bowl for marinating the prawns. First, of course, add prawns, soya sauce, crushed garlic, brown sugar, or you can also use honey instead of brown sugar, white vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil. Give a good toss, mix well and ensure that prawns are fully coated in the juicy sauce evenly. Cover the bowl with the cling film or a plate and transfer this for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Now it is time to prepare to cook prawns. Take a medium-sized skillet or saucepan, heat olive oil, and butter. Once it is hot enough, add ginger, crushed garlic, saute for some seconds, and don't burn it. Add marinated prawns with the help of a slotted spoon, cook for 2-4 minutes or until prawns turn pink in color, add cornflour and water mixture into it, stir well to avoid the stickiness on the bottom.
- Let them simmer for more 4-7mintues, until it becomes thick and coated with the sauces. Once it is done, add chopped spring onion and sesame seeds on prawns.
Serve hot with vegetable fried or plain rice.