9 Effective Home Remedies For Warts
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
At times, warts can cause trouble and embarrassment for you. If you want relief, then you can try some home remedies.
Warts look very strange on the body, especially black warts that spoil our face. Papillomavirus causes small, rough hard nodules on the skin called warts, usually black and brown. There are 8 to 12 types of warts that often go away on their own, but some take time and specific home remedies. Try these home remedies to help you get relief from these uninvited guests on the skin.
Nine home remedies to treat warts
- To eliminate wart: Light an incense stick and remove the burnt gulp of it by touching the wart immediately. Do this 8-10 times; by doing this, the wart will dry up and fall off. If there are more warts, then burn all warts one by one in this manner. Keep in mind and the incense stick should be touched only on the wart.
- Sour Apple: Take sour apples, extract their juice and apply it to the wart area at least thrice a day. By using this juice regularly, you will find that the warts are falling slowly.
- Onion: Onion is also beneficial to eliminate warts. Applying onion juice regularly (once a day) helps get relief.
- Castor oil: Apply baking soda and castor oil to warts at night; it gradually eliminates them.
- Potato: Peel and cut the potato; now rub it on the wart. After a few days, the wart will dry and fall off.
- Garlic: Peel the garlic bud, cut it and rub it on the wart; it will fall off.
- Honey: Apply honey on warts at night (before sleeping), as it helps in removing them.
- Enzyme: Pineapple juice and cauliflower juice contains enzymes that destroy the wart. So soak your wart part in it to get rid of it.
- Aloe vera: If you have it at home, cut a small piece of aloe vera and apply the fresh gel to the wart.
Even after trying these remedies, if warts persist, then definitely contact the doctor.