Not only is this one of the most interesting hacks to concoct a refreshing drink, but this is also truly a delicious combination!
Summer means lemonade, but we bet you hadn’t seen lemonade in this form! Not only is this one of the most interesting hacks to concoct a refreshing drink, but this is also truly a delicious combination!
But before you continue reading, we would like to tell you that this drink will taste good whether or not you want to add any milk to it. The simpler way is to follow the part of the tea sachet only. However, you’ll thank us if you do…the whole of it. Just one hint: there is no need to pour hot water. It ain’t really tea.
Photo: Dilyara Garifullina
Here’s how to make this yummy, one-of-a-kind summer drink!
- 5 lemons
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1 1/2 sachet teas (any two flavours)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Slice each of the lemons in two parts. Using a squeezer, separate the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now pour 1/2 mixture in 2 1/2 cups of water and wait for them to dissolve.
- Open the tea sachet, dip it in the lemon water till the colour changes.
- In a tall glass, add any fruit pieces you’d like, the lemon water and top it with almond milk and some sugar.
- Repeat the process with the remaining water, lemon juice and the tea sachet.
- Enjoy your lemonade of two kinds! Depending on the sachet you had, the end result may be the colour of powder!
- Maybe you can’t decide if it’s really as solid as we make it sound, well the truth is: you have to try it to know.
If this cold tea has really impressed you, we suggest you try doing the above with acai tea, raspberry tea or any whacky flavour that will really bring out the shade on your tongue!