Here's The Recipe To Bake Healthy Vegan Brownies
- Pragya Jha
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Prepare this vegan brownie which is equally healthy and tasty.
How about a dessert that does not only taste like heaven but is also healthy? Here comes a brownie recipe for vegans or anyone who wants to make a healthy dessert. Make this brownie for your kids and family members to enjoy a restorative retreat. This is the softest vegan brownie with no sophisticated ingredients in them. They are gluten-free, grain-free, eggless, low in fat, reasonably healthy, easy to make, and delicious.
Ingredients: ( Serve - 16 )
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons of organic brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon coffee powder
- 8 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup milk ( Almond milk/ coconut milk )
- 2 tablespoons of soaked chia seeds mixed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180* C/350* F.
- Put all dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, salt, coffee powder) in a large bowl. To evenly disperse, mix it well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the milk, oil, vanilla, and chia seeds. Make sure to dissolve it before adding it to the mixture. Over the dry ingredients, pour the wet mixture and stir well. Mix until it looks well blended.
- Spread the mixture evenly across a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool completely and cut it into squares.
Tip: If you want your brownies to look clean, use a plastic knife to cut the perfect squares.
Can you refrigerate the brownies?
Yes, If you want your brownies to keep a little longer, up to 2 weeks, you can collect them in a seal-tight box in the refrigerator. It is advisable to remove them a few minutes before consuming them to be closer to room temperature and easier to eat.