Kickstart Your Week With These 2 Healthy Laddoo Recipes
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Do you prefer ladoos? Here are two quick ladoo recipes that you will love to munch on.
What is more tempting than laddoos? Celebrations in India are incomplete without ladoos. They are genuinely one of the most loved desserts around. What's the best part about it? Laddoos can be made with different ingredients in various ways. When we talk about India's diversity, it is best exhibited in sweets. While we all like tasty ladoos, we can’t forget that they can be unhealthy too. This is because of the oodles of sugar in it. But fret not, we have two healthy laddoo recipes that can be munched without guilt:
How about adding oats to your favourite laddoos? Read this simple recipe:
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup jaggery
- 20 cashew nuts, raisins and almonds
- Ghee and cardamom powder as required
How to prepare oats laddoo?
- Dry roast oats in a pan. Keep it aside until it cools.
- Now use a blender to powder the oats.
- Next, grind the jaggery and put it aside.
- Chop almonds and cashew nut finely. Now dry roast them separately.
- Add raisins, ghee, nuts and oats in a pan.
- Start making balls after the mixture cools down.
Dry Fruit Laddu
Dry fruits ladoo are super healthy, easy to consume and prepare. They can be consumed daily due to the essential nutrients present in them. Here is the procedure:
- ¼ cup pistachios, raisins, almonds and cashews
- 1 cup dates (seedless)
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder and ghee
How to prepare dry fruit laddu?
- Mix all the dates and keep them apart. Now finely cut all the dry fruits.
- Add ghee in a kadhai and add all the dry fruits, cashews, raisins, almonds and pistachios.
- For some time, roast all the dry fruits in ghee. Then, keep stirring while mixing the pureed dates.
- Turn off the flame and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- After the mix cools down, start preparing ladoos and store them in a sealed box.
For more easy and quick recipes, stay tuned to Slurrp.