Hailey Bieber has shared her recipe for pizza toast and the internet is drooling since then.
Every single day we come across myriads of fusion foods and interesting recipes on the internet. This encounter with new recipes every day leads to our obsession with them and in turn, they go viral. Rings a bell? Well, how can it not? After all, most of us tried the famous Dalgona coffee to baked feta pasta and banana bread in the first lockdown. One such interesting recipe is making rounds on the internet- pizza toast. The recipe for this pizza toast has been shared by the American supermodel Hailey Bieber on her Instagram handle and we are completely blown. Take a look yourself:
Hailey Bieber shared a video recipe of this pizza toast on her Instagram handle with the caption- “Had to share my Pizza Toast recipe because toooo yum” and foodies are drooling over it since then. The video has garnered over a million views and 42.8k likes on Instagram. Following the recipe, numerous food bloggers and home chefs around the world have already tried the recipe and taken to their Instagram handles to post about the same. one such Instagram blogger with the username @lovelydelights has shared the video of her pizza toast with the caption- “Just tried it, SO GOOD!! More Hailey recipes please”. Are you already tempted by the hype? Here’s a simple recipe for you to try pizza toast at home.
Recipe for pizza toast:
• 4 sourdough bread
• 50 grams butter
• 2 tbsp truffle oil
• Burrata cheese
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp Marinara sauce
• Half cup grated parmesan cheese
• Chili flakes
1. Spread butter on both sides of slices of sourdough bread.
2. Drizzle a generous amount of truffle oil on the top and grill the slices on a fry pan until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides.
3. Add fresh burrata cheese on top of the toasted bread followed by tomato slices, olive oil, salt, lemon juice and grated parmesan cheese.
4. Let the topped bread bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 190 degrees celsius.
5. Spread some warm marinara sauce followed by grated parmesan cheese on top of the toast.
6. Finish the toast by sprinkling some oregano and chilli flakes and voila!
In case you don’t have truffle oil, you can use olive oil in place of it. do give this pizza toast a try and let us know how it turns out.