Fusion Alert! This Maggi Bhelpuri Is Just Too Good To Be True
- Ria Baidya
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
The delicious combination of spicy Maggi with bhelpuri is a quick pick-me-up you can always bank on.
We love all things desi, so if you ask us to give anything an indulgent edge, we will probably turn them into one of our piquant foods. Street food in India is a haven for foodies. It is filled with some of the best snacks that you can only find in the subcontinent. Across India there are various versions of street food that are revamped according to the local cuisine and bhelpuri is one of them. Bhelpuri is a crunchy murmura (puffed rice) topped with spicy sev, refreshing vegetables and tangy sauces, making it all things irresistible. The mélange of ingredients in this street food is unparalleled. The best thing about this food is that it is light and easy to prepare in a couple of minutes. This same snack with inclusion of our instant Maggi noodles can be modified into a loaded fusion snack. If you ask us, we are already drooling over it. The combination of both the piquant dishes can never go wrong. The spicy Maggi with bhelpuri is simply a recipe to success. So, if you want to try this fantastic fusion dish, just follow the recipe given below.
- 3 packet Maggi noodles
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized boiled potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 green chillies finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp roasted peanuts
- Salt to taste
1. To make bhel puri mix, just combine onion, tomato, potato, coriander leaves, green chillies, red chilli powder, salt and chaat masala in a bowl. Mix them well and keep it aside for a couple of minutes.
2. Meanwhile, take the Maggi bricks and break them into small pieces. Then roast them until they are golden-brown in colour. You can also deep fry them.
3. When the Maggi is roasted, add it into the prepared bhel puri mix, and give it a good mix.
4. Add the tomato ketchup and peanuts with the Maggi tastemaker. Again, give it a good mix and drizzle it with some lemon juice.
Your delicious Maggi Bhelpuri is ready.