3 Fruit-Based Cocktails To Try This New Year’s Eve
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Do you feel like trying something new? What about having something fruity and frizzy?
If you are particularly not feeling adventurous to venture out this year, but want to have a comforting and warm get together at home, here are some quick fix drinks to try making. These easy-to-make drinks are enough to keep your friends entertained with the different flavours' amalgamation. Here’s how to master the art of making gluten-free cocktails paired with fresh fruits for added benefits. So take out your tall glasses and shakers and whip up a batch of fruit-based cocktails, for nothing can go wrong with these refreshing drinks.
Star fruit Margarita
- Ingredients: For this recipe, you will need 60ml orange juice, 15ml chilli jaggery syrup, a block of orange juice ice, a bottle of Starfruit Fruzzanté and edible flowers for garnish
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- In a pitcher, add the ice cube and chilli jaggery syrup.
- Combine orange juice with the mix and stir well until it is dissolved.
- Top this concoction with Starfruit Fruzzanté and garnish it with edible flowers for a quick pop of colour.
- Ingredients: You will need 20ml gin, 20ml hibiscus and rose syrup, 20ml litchee juice and a bottle of Strawberry Fruzzanté. You can add a strawberry ice block with some rose petals for garnishing.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- In a cocktail shaker, combine litchee juice, hibiscus and rose syrup.
- Add gin, stir all ingredients with ice, and strain into a coupe glass.
- Top it up with Strawberry Fruzzanté and garnish it with an ice block (strawberry block) and rose petals for embellishments.
Classic Ol’ Mint Pineapple
- Ingredients: Just the Three simple ingredients- 60ml of strong brewed green mint tea, 20ml white rum and a Pineapple Fruzzanté
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Combine a strong brewed green mint tea and white rum in a cocktail shaker.
- Add mint ice cubes and shake up the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Sieve the mixture into a glass of your choice and top it up with Pineapple Fruzzanté.
- Serve with a thinly sliced pineapple or cocktail cherry for a stunning look.
(The above recipes are attributed to Priyanka Save, Founder Fruzzanté, trained at Wine & Spirit Education Trust)