Flavours of Spain In This Roasted Chicken
- Ayandrali Dutta
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Roasted Chicken is an all time favourite classic dish.
Who doesn't love a well done roasted chicken? That crispy, salty skin is an absolute delight as you dig into that that Moist tender meat. Nothing beats an easy to make and even easier to prepare roast chicken! The smoky, garlicky roast chicken doesn’t have to be for the weekend but it can be relished any time as the weather calls for it. The chicken is roasted with its own fat and juices as the bird is put inside the oven and it circulates during roasting. The chicken gets is exposed to fire and once cooked come out as juicy and super succulent. Roasted chicken happen to be one most eaten dish in the world and there are end number of variations. Remember Rubbing the chicken with herbs boosts flavor.
Here's Nuria special Roasted Spanish chicken recipe
Half chicken with skin and bone
marinate 24 hours before grilling with
• sweet or hot smoked paprika 0.05 gr
• sea salt to taste
• Fresh rosemary 1 sprig
• 10ml olive oil
• Fresh thyme 1 sprig
• Garlic 2 pieces crushed
• White wine 15ml.
• In a bowl take all the all the ingredients paprika, thyme, rosemary etc.
• Mix them all together and marinate the chicken mix till it’s spread well
• Take the half chicken with skin and bone and Spread all the mixture what we have ready in a bowl cover and keep in fridge for 24 h
• Now our chicken is ready to roasted pre heat the oven at temperature of 180 degrees
• Place the bird in a deep roasting pan. Drizzle the chicken with the olive oil and then put it in the oven for around 40- 45 minutes.
• After 45 mins just dig a fork and see Our chicken should be juicy inside and skin crispy outside
• Once ready cut it in small piece and serve with some garlic bread.