Egg Pepper Fry: Super Quick And Delicious Egg Entrée
- Team Slurrp
Updated : August 28, 2022 17:08 IST
A recipe for a fiery, mouthwatering masala dish prepared with hard-boiled eggs
If you're someone who keeps busy all day long, you certainly don't have much time to cook for yourself. And that's when the majority of us turn to preparing instant foods or ordering in. On the other hand, eating fast food and restaurant meals every day can be detrimental to our health. It's time to switch up your routine and treat yourself to something nourishing and delectable if you occasionally find yourself in the same predicament. While there are many quick meals to attempt, we've got an easy-to-make, nutritious recipe for egg pepper fry that you'll adore.
Eggs are without a doubt one of the most versatile cooking components. Any combination of spice mixes can be added, and it will adjust to taste. Moreover, this recipe is a must-try because it will fill you up with energy and take advantage of the nutritional benefits that eggs offer us. All you have to do to make this egg pepper fry recipe is to cook the hard-boiled eggs and mix them with the hot masala paste. Once you've made it, serve it with roti or naan.
Eggs are a great source of vitamin A and can help you see better because of their high vitamin A content. It is recommended that you consume at least one boiled egg each day. Eggs are an excellent source of calcium, and women in particular should increase their consumption of boiled eggs since they provide the necessary quantity of calcium for the maintenance of strong bones and teeth. If readily accessible in supermarkets, it is recommended to use organic eggs.
The egg yolk, which is the yellow portion of the egg, should not be consumed if a person has excessive cholesterol. Instead, they should only use egg white.
- 5 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoon of edible oil
- 2 medium-sized finely chopped onions
- 4 tablespoon of vertically slit green chillies
- 5-6 curry leaves
- salt - as per taste
- ½ teaspoon of red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper corn powder
- Peel the eggs once they have been boiled
- Then divide each one in half
- In a pan, heat the oil
- Stir thoroughly after adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add the cut eggs and thoroughly stir-fry them on both sides
- Take out and set aside the fried eggs
- Add the onion slices to the same oil
- Mix and then sauté
- Curry leaves and green chilies should be added
- Cook them until they are tender
- Mix in dry spices like salt and red chili powder
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook for a short while
- Mix in the corn powder with the black pepper
- Fry the boiled eggs and add them to the masala
- Cook for just a minute on medium heat
- Carefully flip the eggs over, then cook the other side as well
- Make sure the eggs are stir-fried for a few minutes with the masala evenly covered on both sides
- Turn off the flame
Serve as a side dish with dal or curries and rice or roti.