DIY Mayonnaise Recipe In Two Minutes Or Less!
- Gatika Pal
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Mayonnaise Sauce: Try This Homemade Recipe In Less Than Two Minutes!
How to make mayonnaise at home? Here's good news for all the mayonnaise lovers! Now, there is no need to buy that overpriced fancy stigmatized mayonnaise! Because you can make that mayonnaise at home too! It is good to have the taste of finger-licking mayonnaise only made by you in your kitchen in the pandemic era! White Mayonnaise or mayo is a thick sauce that you can use as a dip, dressing to the salads, putting on the slices of bread, hamburgers, pasta sauce, or even on the pizza base to make it more decadent and mouth-watering. For making mayonnaise at home, you need four essential ingredients. Here is the basic recipe :
Magic Ingredients For Mayonnaise Recipe:
- 2 large raw eggs
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar (or freshly squeezed lemon drops)
- A pinch of white salt
- 1 cup of non- fry oils (vegetable, olive, soya, Avocado, Sesame, Sunflower, and Edible almond oil)
Directions For Mayonnaise:
Five Easy Steps For Making Mayonnaise
- Prepare your food processor or whisker.
- Add a whole egg into it and blend it for about 20 seconds.
- Add white vinegar (lemon and salt and blend it for about 10-15 seconds)
- After that, slowly pour oil into the blender; this process is prime, it thickens the mayonnaise. Beware, do not dump it all in at once; otherwise, you would have mayonnaise soup! So, add it slowly and steadily.
- The last step is; blend, blend, and blend.
Takeaway Tip: As per your taste, you can adjust the additional salt and vinegar. Also, if you want to add some herbs or powder (to make it more tasty and delicious), you can add some garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper, and onion powder for more varieties of mayonnaise. This can be stored for only 3-4 days in the fridge in a covered container.