Feeling less energised and drained? Try out this recipe of Iced Tea latte and enjoy the summer with this creamier version of Iced tea.
Summers have hit us earlier this year. The scorching heat outside drains every bit of energy that is left within us. Having tea and coffee has become a task in this weather. Well, the season of iced tea and iced coffee has begun officially. But what if we need more energy to keep us going through the day? Iced tea latte is the answer to it.
Tips and Tricks
1. Garnish it with some cardamom powder to get a stronger and more aromatic flavour of masala chai.
2. Use whole milk to make the beverage creamier.
3. You can also use almond, soy and oat milk as per your desire.
4. Chai concentrate can be stored for 3 days in a refrigerator.
5. Don't add milk to the concentrate until it's ready to be consumed.
6. Use whole spices instead of ground spices. It will give more aroma and flavour to the tea.