Chocolate Milkshake: A Quick And Easy Summer Recipe To Beat The Heat
- Pragya Jha
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Getting bored? Why wait when you can make this delightful chocolate milkshake in 10 minutes.
Chocolate milkshake recipe with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup: Summer is here, and so is everyone’s craving for drinks. We all want to know a quick and easy recipe that can refresh us immediately. So, here is an easy and quick milkshake recipe that you can make at home to treat yourself and your family! Chocolate Milkshake is everyone's favourite, be it kids, adults, or grandparents. No one can say 'No' to this delicious drink. With 4 simple ingredients, you can make this refreshing milkshake at home! It is flavourful, creamy, thick, and hardly takes 10 minutes to prepare.
Easy Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of chocolate syrup
- 3-4 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Put the milk and chocolate syrup in a blender. Close the lid and let it blend for 2 minutes at high speed. Make sure the milk is chilled, as the milkshake tastes better when served chilled.
- Now add some ice cubes. Cover it and let it crush and mix at low speed for approximately 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate milkshake into glasses and enjoy. You can also sprinkle chocolate chips on the milkshake to enhance the flavour.
Tip: Try not to store this milkshake. Enjoy right away.
- Instead of using powdered sugar, you can add jaggery to your milkshake.
- To garnish your milkshake, crush some cashews and pistachio.
- If you don’t have chocolate syrup, then prepare the chocolate syrup at home. You can easily do that by melting your favourite chocolate bar in the oven and mixing some milk.
- You can also tweak this milkshake with different flavours simply by replacing the chocolate syrup. Experiment with vanilla, strawberry, butterscotch and more!