Try This Sizzling Butter-Garlic Prawns Recipe In 7 Simple Steps
- Gatika Pal
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
The juicy, lemony, garlicky butter sauce is a perfect showstopper at the dinner table. The Butter-Garlic Prawns melts in the mouth, and they are super-duper easy to cook in less than 15 minutes by using handfuls of ingredients. They are perfect for serving as a starter or serving as a side dish along with your meal.
A unique succulent, juicy combination of garlic and butter devours the two pleasant pleasures of prawns. This is counted among those dishes to make your cheat day meal. How to make Butter-Garlic Prawns? The tempting recipe is here: This is the recipe for 10 prawns. You can add more ingredients as per the quantity of the prawns.
- Prawns (cleaned and all skin removed)
- 10-15 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of rock salt
- ½ teaspoon of red chilli powder/ flakes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of butter (salted)
- White Salt, to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
You May Also Like
Try this sizzling grilled gobi recipe to enjoy a perfect balance of taste and health
Learn To Make Sesame Prawns Recipe In 3 Simple Steps
Try This Punjabi Style Chicken Rara Recipe In 6 Simple Steps
Marinara Sauce Recipe: How To Make This Tomato Sauce In Three Simple Steps
Kimad Drink: How To Make This Traditional Wine In Three Simple Steps
Let’s begin the recipe to make Butter-Garlic Prawns
- Sprinkle some white salt over cleaned Peeled and deveined prawns and keep them aside.
- Heat the skillet pan or any other flat surface pan. Add olive oil + butter into it. Using olive oil saves the butter from burning.
- Once the butter metals, then add chopped garlic into it. Cook till you get the aroma of chopped garlic.
- Next step, add seasoned prawns into the pan and cook for about 4-5 minutes on the low flame.
- Now add red chilli powder/flakes, rock salt, and black pepper powder in the prawns and gently mix everything properly.
- Now lid up the pan and cook this for another 5-7 minutes. Check the prawns and turn them into light rose gold colours.
- Once prawns are cooked, add lemon drops, mix and garnish them with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
And your sizzled buttery garlic prawns are ready!
- You can have this over white sauce pasta or even on rice with coconut gravy.
- You can also add white wine before covering the pan with a lid. (2 tablespoons of white wine in the recipe of 10 prawns).