3 Delish Recipes To Add Haryanvi Touch To Your Menu
- Tavishi Dogra
Updated : January 27, 2022 14:01 IST
Do you like tasting delicious dishes from different states? Then try these wonderful recipes of Haryana at home.
Haryana is India's northern state which became independent in 1966 while being carved out of Punjab. Haryana enjoys prosperous, productive land and is renowned for its agricultural produce. As a result, the state has a surfeit of delicious dairy delights in its cuisine. So, if you are fond of eating delicious dishes from different states, read this article thoroughly. Because today we'll tell you about three wonderful Haryanvi recipes that you must try once.
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Amchur powder - 1/2 tsp
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Salt - according to taste
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Wheat flour - 3 cups
- Potato - 2 boiled
- Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
- Ghee - 4-5 tsp
How to make tandoori kachori?
- First, put flour, carom seeds, garlic-ginger paste, chaat masala, garam masala in a container and knead the dough by adding water.
- Now, add boiled potatoes, onions, amchur, garlic-ginger paste, salt and mash it well to make kachori masala.
- Out of the kneaded dough, make small balls. Now take the prepared masala, fill it in the dough, and roll it in the shape of kachori.
- Now heat oil in a pan, fry it well and serve to eat. You can also cook the kachori by roasting it in the oven if you want.
RAW TURMERIC BARFI
- Cardamom powder-1 teaspoon
- Desiccated coconut -1 cup
- Raw turmeric-200 grams
- Cashews-1 teaspoon
- Jaggery-150 grams
- Ghee-3 teaspoons
- Flour-2 cups
- Milk-3 cups
How to make raw turmeric barfi?
- First of all, in a pan, heat ghee and fry the flour.
- Now grind the turmeric finely in the mixer.
- Heat ghee in another vessel and cook turmeric for some time.
- After this, put jaggery and coconut powder in the pan and fry it. Now add roasted turmeric, flour and cook it for some time.
- After about four to five minutes, add cardamom powder and milk. Cook it for some time and spread it in a vessel.
- After cooling down, cut it in the shape of barfi and serve to eat. If you want, you can also add sugar instead of jaggery.
- Red chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard seed-1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut oil-2 teaspoon
- Onion-1 finely chopped
- Capsicum-2 chopped
- Salt- as per taste
- Sugar-1 teaspoon
- Curd-2 cup
How to make capsicum raita?
- First of all, in a pan, put oil and fry the mustard seeds. Then, after one or two minutes, add onion and fry it till it becomes golden.
- After it turns golden, add capsicum and cook it well until it becomes soft.
- Now put curd, salt, chilli powder, coconut oil in a vessel and beat it well.
- After whisking well, please put it in the fried onions, and after cooking for one to two minutes, turn off the gas.
- Delectable capsicum raita is ready to be served.
Read more such articles, stay connected with Slurrp.