2. Dry fruit sweet corn halwa Recipe
About 2. Dry Fruit Sweet Corn Halwa Recipe:
- 40 mins
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients for 2. Dry fruit sweet corn halwa Recipe
- 500 gram Sweet corns
- 100 grams Ghee
- 3 Tsp rava
- 1/2 cup half cup Cashew and almond
- 1 teaspoon one teaspoon elaichi powder
- 200 grams Khoya
- 1 cup One cup milk
- 100 grams Sugar
Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
All nutritional information presented are estimates and not meant to substitute professional dietary advice or treatment
How to Make 2. Dry Fruit Sweet Corn Halwa Recipe
1. Very fast great all the sweet corns
2. now heat ghee in a pan and roast rava properly then add greated sweet corns in it and roast properly.
3. When ghee release add milk and sugar, Khoya in it and roast properly tell the mixture get thick.
4. Now add dry fruits and elaichi powder and mix properly now if you want yellow colour then add colour also
5. take out in a bowl garnish with dry fruit and serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by a Slurrp Community Member and hasn't been tested by the Slurrp recipe team