Baked Honey Sesame Chicken is an Asian recipe tossed in a juice of sweet, tangy, savoury honey sesame sauce. Pour the sauce over on the chicken, and your dinner is ready in an hour. If you are on a diet, then this is a perfect choice to calm down your cravings. This crispy and tempting version of chicken is better than what you would get in a restaurant. This crispy sesame chicken is another dish for honey archives! So, of course, you can't resist posting an Instagram story of this delicious home-baked honey sesame chicken. So scroll down to know the recipe of this mouth-watering juicy chicken. Give it a try, and you will love it.
Ingredients For Chicken:
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 400 grams boneless chicken breasts (chunks)
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 3 -4 strands of green onion (finely sliced)
- Ingredients For Sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 3-4 garlic cloves (fine chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil/olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon black pepper (grounded/ powder)
- Salt (according to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 204°C.
- Take a bowl to make a sauce. Add honey, soya sauce, ketchup, garlic, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, sriracha, sesame/olive oil, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper. And whisk the ingredients together. Keep aside 15-20 minutes.
- Take an oven-friendly tray, melt butter, add chicken chunks and sear both sides until golden brown for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add honey mixture to the chicken and again place into the oven. And roast/until it is thoroughly cooked. Until it is caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve this delicious baked recipe with rice!
- Serve hot and garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds!
- You can also add veggies like broccoli, carrot, and beans for a rich and veggies taste.