This Veg Potato Lollipop Screams Indulgence, Know How To Make Them
Updated : August 03, 2021 10:08 IST
Potato lollipop is a yummy combination of textures that will make you drool.
Imagine any delightful Indian snack, and you are most likely to find potatoes in one of them. Potatoes are really a versatile vegetable which can be used to make thousands of dishes, impressing you each time with its sapid flavours. They make a great appetizer, as they are not only delicious to savour, but also have the ability to be adapted into any kind of culinary style. People often say that vegetarians don’t have many options when it comes to delicious food. But let us tell you, with potato at disposal, you can easily create any dish of your own choice. Hence, we bring you the recipe of potato lollipop which is a lip-smacking delight. This dish is inspired by the chicken lollipop, and in no way is it inferior to its meaty counterpart. Potato lollipop is a yummy combination of soft and crisp, which can be put together in a couple of minutes. They are super-easy to make and will surely please everyone’s taste buds with its medley of piquant flavours. So, here’s the recipe for potato lollipop.
Ingredients For Potato Balls:
Other Ingredients :
1. In a bowl add all the ingredients of potato ball and knead it gently. If needed you can add oil to make it smooth.
2. After that make small round balls out of the mixture and keep it aside.
3. To make a slurry add all-purpose flour and water in a shallow plate. Mix it well. In another shallow plate add breadcrumbs and chilli flakes and again mix it well. Keep it aside
4. Heat oil over high flame for deep frying.
5. Meanwhile, take potato balls and first dip them in slurry, and then coat them with prepared breadcrumbs mixture evenly.
6. When the oil is hot enough, carefully add the coated balls into the oil. Fry them until they are crispy golden.
7. Nicely arrange the fried balls on a plate and insert toothpicks into each ball.
Your scrumptious crispy potato lollipop is ready to be gorged upon.