This Butter Chicken Maggi Takes Less Than 10 Minutes, Let The Drooling Begin
- Sushmita Sengupta
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Butter chicken + Maggi? Can there be a better combination? We guess not.
If you ask us to name two things that we can have at any time of the day, our prompt reply would be butter chicken and Maggi. Butter chicken is one of North India’s most beloved chicken curries. The luscious tomato-based chicken gravy thickened with cream and oodles of butter that is often paired with naan, roti or rice, but have you tried dunking in some maggi noodles in the gravy? Trust us, the combination works wonders. The fact that the noodle dish is so quick to prepare is another reason why we are hooked on to the recipe. So, without further ado, here’s the recipe you have been looking/craving for.
1 Packet Of Boiled Maggi Or Any Instant Noodles
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 and half onions (diced)
1 tbsp garlic
2-3 cashew nuts
1 bay leaf
1 cup of shredded chicken
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp cream
2 green cardamoms
1 black cardamom
1 whole red chilli
Salt as per taste
Half inch cinnamon stick
Pinch of kasturi methi
1. In a pan, boil onions, tomatoes, bay leaf, whole red chillies, garlic, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, cashew, butter.
2. Let it boil till tomatoes soften.
3. Strain the excess water and grind it. It is okay if it is a little watery.
4. In another pan, heat another spoon of butter. Let it melt.
5. Add the ground mixture, or the gravy you just blended in your mixer. Stir it for 1-2 minutes.
6. Now in this boiling gravy, add salt as per taste.
7. Then throw in some kasturi methi, followed by some cream
8. Add the boiled noodles, give it a good mix, followed by shredded chicken that you can also roast a bit in advance.
9. Your butter chicken maggi is ready, serve hot with a dash of fresh cream on top.
Don your chef hats and begin